A good part of its beauty lies in the delicacy of any jewel. And with the care we dedicate to them we also express the value they have for us, as part of our personal history. We suggest some basic tips so that its charm endures.
- Avoid water: never get your jewelry wet
- Do not allow them to come into contact with perfumes and cosmetic products
- Keep them in separate spaces, such as jewelry boxes with drawers, so they can't damage each other.
- Avoid storing them in bathrooms, due to humidity, and do not leave them exposed to the sun.
- Clean them with a soft cloth or chamois. You will find one in all our orders